What is Euphoralite?
Very few stones have caused as much excitement in the crystal community as Euphoralite. This mineral find has stones and crystals that are up to 2.8 billion years old. So you get the real essence of the earth that lead to the genesis of all the life we see today. Euphoralite is hand mined by the one family who owns Euphoralite Mountain in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
This cool thing about this mine is the way the minerals have deposited. They have deposited in a chimney dike, stacked on top of each other, and sometimes one or more of the crystals will break through to another layer and you’ll have an intense combination of crystals and minerals. This stone is super high vibrational, and will act like a natural battery. It is a natural conductor of good energy. The energetic properties of this stone are truly off the charts. When people first started using this stone they would get this tingly energetic feeling, a feeling of euphoria almost, hence the name Euphoralite. The Snowball Euphoralite has been known to give a person goosebumps and make your arm hair stand in end, that is how full of energy it is.
The minerals and stones in this are very high lithium Lepidolite, and this is layered between Blue Tourmaline, Quartz and Mica. There are about or over 40 other different minerals and metals integrated into this stone. When using Euphoralite while meditating or doing energy work you can place them all over your body or hold them in your hands. Grid work with Euphoralite will help transmit the energy whether it’s through the physical or Etheric bodies. People have reported using the High Lithium Purple Lepidolite in one hand and the Blue Tourmaline in Quartz Snowball in another that they can feel the energy running through their body activating and balancing their energy fields. When these stones are used together they have a tremendous increase in one's own personal energy field, and will also generate an unusually high level of centering vibration between the stones.
I also was lucky enough to witness the Ion testing on the towers. They have a much much higher negative ion activity and it kept rising, much higher than that of a salt lamp. and remember a salt lamp needs to be plugged in this does not. These adaptogenic, extremely high vibrational, stones can be very healing. Euphoralite is being used in offices and buildings to create an energy field around certain areas.
There is only a limited amount of these stones available and being produced by this mine. I was lucky enough and able to get a small limited amount of these towers here at Mineral Goddess Crystals.
What Are The Different Types of Euphoralite?
- Red Dragon: Feldspar, Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Biotite, Silver Mica
- Golden: Gold Lepidolite, Mica
- Luna: Yellow Lepidolite, Mica
- Lavender Sky: Purple Lepidolite, Mica
- Gaia: Green Lepidolite, Mica
- Midnight: Black and Dark Purple, Lepidolite, Mica
- Harmony: Lepidolite, Tourmalines, Feldspar, Mica
- Divine: Purple Lepidolite, Mica, Quartz, Feldspar
- Storm: Lepidolite, Albite, Mica
- Ice: Blue Tourmaline, Black Tourmaline, Silver Mica, Albite, Purple Lepidolite, Quartz
- Tranquil: Blue Tourmaline, Gold Mica, Quartz, Albite, Black Tourmaline
- Spirit: Blue Apatite, Microcline, Tantalum, Gold Mica, Silver Mica, Moonstone
- Enchanted: Blue Lepidolite, Mica, Feldspar
- Electric: Purple Lepidolite, Spodumene, Tantalum, Silver Mica
- Transformation: Epidote, Albite, Quartz, Moonstone,
- Exotic: Blue Tourmaline, Blue Apatite, Gold Mica, Sulfur, Feldspar, Tantalum
- Ascension: Gold, Silver, Mica, Albite, Loellingite, Tourmalines
- Amour: Pink Tourmaline, Albite
- Earth: Iron Pyrite, Silver Mica, Iolite, Black Biotite, Feldspar, Tourmalines
- Snowball: Blue Tourmaline, Feldspar, Quartz, Mica, Albite
- Bliss: Lepidolite, Feldspar, Quartz
- Illumination: Mica, Blue Tourmaline
High Lithium, Deep Purple Lepidolite. Heavy with Negative Ion Energy.
Lithium Lepidolite of a Lilac color, in a matrix of many different materials.
Blue Tourmaline in Quartz and a matrix of dozens of other elements including Silver and Gold; the owner refers to this as "Snowball".
Blue Tourmaline in Mica; this has a tremendous vibrational charge, and many people feel their hair stand on end when they hold it, or when it is passed over their arm. The owner refers to it as "High Voltage".
The stones are cut in the forms of Pieces, Standing Pillars, Massage Wands, and on rare occasions as Spheres.
Here are some of the 40 or so minerals and crystals found in Euphoralite. They may contain the following Albite, Almandine, Amblygonite, Augelite, Beryl, Bismuth, Cassitenite, Columbite, Elbite, Fairfieldite, Feldspars, Flourapatite, Foutmanierite, Greenockite, Gold, Ilmenite, Jahnsite, Kosolite, Lepidolite, Lollingite, Microline, Montebrasite, Moonstone, Muscovite Mica, Quartz, Rubellite, Schorl, Sicklerite, Sphalerite, Silver, Spodumene, Starolite, Tantalite, up to 5 different types of Tourmaline, Triphylite, Verdelite, and Zircon.
When these particular stones are worked with each other many beneficial healing energy are being transmitted.
The Healing Metaphysical Properties of Euphoralite
Euphoralite can be used for communications to the higher realms with a connection to your own higher self. There is also a link to higher dimensional knowledge being given to us to help with all the energies being upgraded to humanity now that we are going into a new dimension and will help our evolution.
Illumination pairs with Tranquil
Transcendence pairs with Golden
Tranquil pairs with Electric or Illumination
Rare Golden pairs with Transcendence, Ice or Snowballs
Harmony pairs with Tranquil, Ascension, Red Dragons, and/or Lavender Sky