So what best pairs with Labradorite?
Labradorite is an incredibly unique stone with powerful metaphysical properties. It's important to get to know labradorite so that you can infuse your energy with this beautiful gemstone and its energy vibrations. We will look at what labradorite is, where it comes from, its properties and metaphysical uses as well as how you can incorporate it into your own life!
Labradorite is an opaque, black stone that is known as a "twin souls" crystal, meaning it connects you with your perfect soul mate. It also offers protection from negative energies, and gives off the power of magnetism to increase your financial situation.
Powerful Labradorite Crystal Combinations & Pairings
Labradorite is often worn alongside black tourmaline for its protective energies and blue kyanite for healing. If you are experiencing any negative energy in your environment, labradorite is a great crystal to have around to help dissipate it.
Labradorite draws on the light of the moon and sun, it is an opaque crystal that can be used to focus energy and intent. It aids in developing intuition and awareness, with corresponding boost to psychic abilities; balance emotions and energy flows; solve problems creatively and diplomatically. It helps maintain clarity of inner vision and purpose.
This gemstone is great to be worn by people who want to feel connected and confident with themselves, as well as their relationships. Mineral Goddess style tip: Labradorite goes well with deep blues, purples and greens such as amethyst and emerald.
This lovely stone has a large following and it's easy to see why; labradorite has metaphysical properties that make it a wonderful addition to your collection.
How does labradorite pair with other crystals and stones
This question comes up often, so let's take a closer look at the properties of labradorite and how they apply to the crystals and stones in your collection. Labradorite is often paired with stones that are more calming, such as amethyst or moonstone, because of the stimulating energy of labradorite.
Best Labradorite Combinations
- Labradorite + Amethyst: The combination of amethyst with labradorite will enhance intuition, psychic abilities, creativity, and spiritual growth. These two stones have a similar vibration and they work well together.
- Labradorite + Aquamarine: Labradorite is associated with the water element, while aquamarine is associated with the air element. When you combine these two stones in a jewelry piece, you'll be bringing together their complementary properties for peace, harmony, and balance.
- Labradorite + Blue kyanite : These two stones have complementary properties as well; blue kyanite brings peace and tranquility, while labradorite brings harmony.
- Labradorite + Carnelian: Labradorite is a stone that helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life. Carnelian is also a powerful stone to help one rise above the mundane day-to-day life, but it's more associated with passion and creativity than Labradorite.
- Labradorite + Citrine: The citrine provides a sense of physical and spiritual well-being, while labradorite helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life.
- Labradorite + Rose quartz: Labradorite is a stone that helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life. Rose Quartz brings peace and tranquility, which can be helpful when labradorite helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life.
- Labradorite + Moonstone: Labradorite helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life. Moonstone, which is associated with intuition and emotional well being can provide a sense of balance when labradorite helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life.
- Labradorite + Black Tourmaline: Labradorite is a stone that helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life. Black Tourmaline can help one to release anger and resentment in a healthy way, which is beneficial when labradorite helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life.
- Labradorite + Kunzite: Labradorite is a stone that helps one to rise above the mundane day-to-day life. Kyanite can be soothing and calming