So what best pairs with Labradorite?
Labradorite is an incredibly unique stone with powerful metaphysical properties. It's important to get to know labradorite so that you can infuse your energy with this beautiful gemstone and its energy vibrations. We will look at what labradorite is, where it comes from, its properties and metaphysical uses as well as how you can incorporate it into your own life!
Labradorite is an opaque, gray black stone. It also offers protection from negative energies, and gives off the power of magnetism to increase your financial situation.
Powerful Labradorite Crystal Combinations & Pairings
Labradorite is often worn alongside black tourmaline for its protective energies and blue kyanite for healing. If you are experiencing any negative energy in your environment, labradorite is a great crystal to have around to help dissipate it.
Labradorite draws on the light of the moon and sun, it is an opaque crystal that can be used to focus energy and intent. It aids in developing intuition and awareness, with corresponding boost to psychic abilities; balance emotions and energy flows; solve problems creatively and diplomatically. It helps maintain clarity of inner vision and purpose.
This gemstone is great to be worn by people who want to feel connected and confident with themselves, as well as their relationships. Mineral Goddess style tip: Labradorite goes well with deep blues, purples and greens such as amethyst and emerald.
This lovely stone has a large following and it's easy to see why; labradorite has metaphysical properties that make it a wonderful addition to your collection.
How does labradorite pair with other crystals and stones
This question comes up often, so let's take a closer look at the properties of labradorite and how they apply to the crystals and stones in your collection. Labradorite is often paired with stones that are more calming, such as amethyst or moonstone, because of the stimulating energy of labradorite.
Best Labradorite Combinations
- Labradorite + Amethyst: The combination of amethyst with labradorite will enhance intuition, psychic abilities, creativity, and spiritual growth. These two stones have a similar vibration and they work well together.
- Labradorite + Aquamarine:Labradorite is associated with the Earth element, while aquamarine is associated with the Water element. When you combine these two stones in a jewelry piece, you'll be bringing together their complementary properties for peace, harmony, and balance.
- Labradorite + Blue kyanite : These two stones have complementary properties as well; blue kyanite brings peace and tranquility, while labradorite brings harmony
- Labradorite + Carnelian: They pair well because they are both stones that can help you feel connected to the earth and your history. It's a grounding combination that helps you stay in touch with who you are as you go through life. Labradorite and Carnelian make such a beautiful pair because they vibrate at similar frequencies, so when you wear them together, they will amplify each other's effects.
- Labradorite + Citrine: They are a match made in spiritual heaven. Labradorite helps you to focus on the things that are actually important to you, and Citrine helps you to understand yourself. When you put the two together, you get a really powerful combination of self-knowledge and just-the-right amount of self-focus—the kind that helps you figure out how to live your life in a way that feels both grounded and inspired.
- Labradorite + Rose Quartz: They pair well because together they create a perfect combination of introspection and self-reflection. Labradorite will help you see what's in your heart, and Rose Quartz will help you interpret it. The powerful combination of these two stones allows you to activate your inner healer, creating a space within yourself that lets you see the truth of your love for yourself.
- Labradorite + Moonstone: This is a match made in the stars. While moonstone is often associated with a gentle, calming energy, labradorite is known to bring out the latent magic within its wearer. Together, these two stones bring balance into your life and help you tap into your inner strength in order to express it outwardly.
- Labradorite + Black Tourmaline: They pair well because they both offer a boost of protection and spiritual ability. Labradorite is known for being one of the most powerful protection stones around, as well as a strong conduit for accessing your own spirituality and intuition. Black tourmaline, on the other hand, protects the physical body from negative effects of electromagnetic radiation, and can even protect the mind from psychic attacks.
Labradorite + Kunzite:
Labradorite is known to help you experience joy and peace, which can help you build strong relationships. Kunzite is said to help you be more empathetic, which will help your relationships as well—especially when paired with Labradorite's joy-inducing properties.
Labradorite and Selenite: Selenite is known as an angel stone, offering protection from negativity. When combined with labradorite's ability to help one to rise above the everyday concerns of life, selenite offers an extra layer of protection against negativity while you're enjoying your journey.